ASUS VivoWatch BP is the world’s first wearable health tracker with ASUS HealthAI technology, providing 24/7 blood-pressure trend tracking and health-data analysis as well as fitness-tracking and smartwatch functionality in a compact and lightweight device.
With 28-day battery life in normal use, VivoWatch BP is designed to be an everyday companion that offers personalized health advice and blood-pressure management tips to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
With an exclusive design featuring a pair of medical-grade ECG sensors and an optical PPG sensor, VivoWatch BP provides real-time blood pressure trend-tracking data in just 20 seconds, so you can easily track you blood pressure trends throughout the day and stay informed about your health.
Unlike many other wrist-based monitors, VivoWatch BP operates without requiring you to sit and raise your arm during measurements and its compact size enables convenient operation anywhere, making blood pressure trend tracking and hypertension management easier.
Health data VivoWatch BP monitors for you
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Sleep quality
- Activity data
- De-stress Level
ASUS HealthAI technology uses an exclusive algorithm to automatically analyze ECG and PPG sensor data and other health measurements from VivoWatch BP to provide personalized advice for blood pressure management, such as daily step and sleep goals. It even tracks your progress towards these goals, so you can easily make small lifestyle changes that can add up to big results.
ASUS HealthAI technology is available in the ASUS HealthConnect app for iOS and Android, and works seamlessly with VivoWatch BP.
Fitness tracking functions
- Built-in GPS sensor
- Aerobic heart-rate indicator
- Step counter
Compared to other wearable health monitors or watches, VivoWatch BP consumes less power without sacrificing performance or features, so it can spend more time on your wrist and less time on the charger. With up to 28 days of battery life in normal operation, VivoWatch BP is a 24/7 companion that is always there to help guide you to better health.
ASUS VivoWatch BP wearable health tracker Features (HC-A04)
- Display High-reflective color LCD
- Sensor G sensor, PPG & ECG sensors
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2 or Later
- Sync Android 4.4 or Later, iOS 11.0 or Later.
- Water resistance IP67
- Strap Size 20mm (medical grade silicone)
- Weight 45g
- Battery 28-day battery life
- Features Daily activity record: Steps and calories burned
- Sleep analysis: Sleep time, flip times, average heart rate and comfort sleep index, Health management and De-stress index
- Reminder: Time to move, aerobic exercise reminder, alarm clock, medicine taking schedule
- Notification: Incoming call, message notification